14 Comments

1. Schmidt Woodworks
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Remember when Mark used to focus on projects and teaching? Learned so much from him and miss those days. Now its too many sexual innuendos and focus on revenue generation. "Check out Marc's Nipples"…..really?

2. Stephen Cuyler
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Charles Neil pre-stain is available on his website. http://charlesneilwoodworking.3dcartstores.com

3. joe kosak
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

My shop is in the basement, so I have to go outside to cut, sand, and any other dusty task. Sawing wood at minus 20 degrees outside, Winter in Wisconsin

4. ItSeemsDark
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

The ocarina of time … but wasn't already there ? at least , didn't you sowed it a few videos ago?

5. Douglas Mungham
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Router bit in with the plane by Deadpool

6. Douglas Mungham
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Hi Guy's could you not make a master starter page then paste the names in ?? Why the cheap tool use only for Guild members ???? what about us Jo's

7. Wordsnwood (Art Mulder)
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Last video was crotch, this one nipples, I really don't want to know what's in the next one. (No booty, please! 😉

8. Mike's Micro Shop
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Ok how many people got the referance to the movie "The Cutting Edge" that was made in this episode!   🙂

9. Mike's Micro Shop
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

It is an Ocarina!! Not of time, just an Ocarina…

10. Mike's Micro Shop
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

It really has nothing to do with the tools, it is just an excuse to not get started and actually do something! Also for some it is to complain and berate someone for petty things! In reality if someone is incapable of realizing that you can make the same cuts with other tools, then they are likely not creative enough to get the craft anyway! It is therefore likely that they are really jealous of others creativity and deep inside they feel resentful. They then lash out at people that have built their skill and tool set over many years, because they did not take the time to do the time themselves! There are of course the few that have been indoctrinated into a narrow mindset, that will not allow them to think out of their blindered self image, that will find themselves opened up to new possibilities by your beginner series. The others will still not be motivated even if you show them it can be done with a more simple set of tools, as they will just find another excuse to dig at you with and why they still can't do what you do. I am shocked at the growing number of people that feel that they are incapable of doing things that they are not familiar with! It is like this society has bread several generations that have had their capabilities limited by a lifetime of social criticism to the point that they just don't even entertain the ideal of giving it a shot! I as well as the people that I know of my generation have never attempted anything that I or we were unable to learn to do! We may not ever advance to a professional lever of a thing, but rarely if ever is it a disastrous failure by any measure! I can't even begin to tell you how many time I have been told by people younger than me that "Oh, I could never do that", like they are terrified at the idea of giving it a shot. I wish you luck on the new series, and truly hope that some of these individuals will step out of their comfort zones and give a project at a go! I think that they will be shocked at what they really can do!

11. Doug Prentice
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

I think the plan to set up a beginner shop is great. Stumpy said he plans to do the same.

12. Harry M
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

so what was the thing that "shouldnt be there"?

13. Bryan McBee
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

I have always been taught the it is only a truly bad craftsman that blames the tools

14. Jason Spenny
    March 30, 2020 @ 6:37 pm

Hey didn't mean to stress your marriage with the question about episode numbering! Thanks for the answer. Have a good one.