20 Comments

1. Aqua Peet
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

a bit lower would make a great step bench for short people to reach those high kitchen cupboards… and it's even aesthetically pleasing.

Did you also do a little fold-up work bench, for people who have little storage space? 🙂

2. Patrick Poe
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Was that heavy breathing sound during the fast-forward glue up scene from your dog? It kept cracking me up.

3. Teresa .Milne
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Great video, what type of wood are you using?

4. megaxdimwit
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Thank you so much for this I have to make a stool for a class project and this is gonna help me a lot!! Thank you!!

5. ForvoQuizlet
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

In glue (without pocket screws) we trust. Thanks for video!

6. Art Wood Sculpture

very niceeeee

7. Dave XB
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Great project. I have made a smaller one like this previously. Thanks for another good video Colin.

8. WILLIAN ALEJANDRO SANCHEZ
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

con esa herramienta que ud tiene claro que es muy facil

9. John G
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Great Video Colin I remember when i was just a little guy my Dad made one of these and my job was to paint it 😉 He set me up in the back yard with a can of paint and a brush and I went to town on it 😉 Thanks this brings back memories for me

10. Leigh Hardy

Nice.

11. Dan H
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

I understand that the assembly is good for beginners because it's simple to put together, but you actually used a table saw, mitre saw, band saw, drill press, router and nail gun, tools which beginners aren't likely to have. As a beginner myself I find videos of people making things using only tools a beginner might have to be much more useful.

12. thrash99er
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

That really doesn't feel like a beginners project, you used a table saw, band saw, router, drill press, nail gun, miter saw. I know I don't have all of those different tools, it might have been nice to reduce down a few tools so it would feel like a beginner could do this without having to spend $1000 in tools to even start. I read the article on the web site, and also there aren't any plans for this for a beginner to follow. I like your videos, but you might want to re-think doing a beginner set of videos unless you have some good plans and try and reduce the tools that are needed. Thanks.

13. Franks DIY
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Very nice little bench Collin. Amazing how much one uses a bench like that . I've had one for 20 years and just last year it broke on me I guess time for a new one.

14. A M
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Always love your videos thanks for sharing.

15. Shankar
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Sir please make a video on how to make a wooden combination plane for grooving

16. Grandpa's Gaming
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Great video and awesome project!! Thank you!

17. Dale Moskalyk
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

My grandpa had bench outside he would always go have a rolled with one hand smoke at the end of the day. Thank you not only for the build i can use with my grandkids, but the memories also.

18. JCnME 4ever
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

I love the way you build! The tips are a great bonus! Keep the projects coming. Thank you.

19. Harvey Griffin
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

Very nice might give it a try

20. Leonard Davis
    December 2, 2019 @ 3:13 am

I think I know my next quick project, LOVE the sand paper idea.